2008年11月28日 星期五

The Pure Aries


This is my new piece named “ARIES” which is my series of 12 constellations. For my piece, I would like to show the soft tune by using blue color, not only the machine of the girl but also the background I used many elegant elements such as metal flower, the earphones of woman, and white cloth etc. Why I used the soft tune for above picture because “Aries” gave me a pure feeling, so I created a woman as a character of the piece. For enhancing the contrast of her, I drew black hair and red lip then. Although the structure of earphones expressed detail, it would not disturb whole picture because of same color tune. About the hair drawing, I used fountain pen option of printer to draw this.

2 則留言:

BC 提到...

Very nice.

-- 提到...

all i have to say...


AWESOMEEE

I love your works.

Keep going ^^